Subject: [IGSMAIL-4608]: IGS 2002 Technical Report - Input DUE!!
From: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: John Dow <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Yoaz Bar Sever), [email-masked] (Norm Beck), [email-masked] (Gerhard Beutler), [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] (Carine Bruyninx), "Caissy, Mark" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Loic Daniel), Remi Ferland <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Gerd Gendt), Manuel Hernandez Pajares <[email-masked]>, Tom Herring <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Carey Noll <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:21:07 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      18 Sep 16:21:28 PDT 2003      Message Number 4608
******************************************************************************

Author: IGS Central Bureau

Date: Sep 18, 2003
From: Ruth E. Neilan
To: IGS Contributors
Subject: IGS 2002 Technical Report - Contributions due
CC: IGS Governing Board

Input Submission Due Date for 2002 Report:

   ------->>>>>   Thursday September 18, 2003  <<<----

     * * * * * * * *   Extension until 30 September   * * * * * *

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

It is time to submit your section for the IGS 2002 Technical Report. 
We very much want to have this document available as soon as 
possible.  After all submissions are in, it will take us time to 
edit, format, publish to the web and print.

Many thanks to those of you who have already met the deadline, 
unfortunately , many more are outstanding.  Please let me know if you 
have any particular difficulties in sending your contribution by the 
end of September - this is the 'drop-dead' date.  Remember, there 
will be an section of the 2002 Technical Report that will contain the 
submissions from 2001 - those will be printed with this years report 
as an important record of the progress of IGS.

For details --  please see IGSMail-4523
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/mail/igsmail/2003/msg00301.html

thank-you for your cooperation,

Ruth

-- 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  International GPS Service - Central Bureau
        Jet Propulsion Laboratory
    tel: 818-354-8330, fax: 818-393-6686
          mobile: 626-975-1136
        <[email-masked]>
         http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^