Subject: [IGSMAIL-4607]: ION Meeting, Jan 26-28, 2004
From: James F Zumberge <[email-masked]>(by way of James F Zumberge <[email-masked]>)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:08:28 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      18 Sep 10:09:08 PDT 2003      Message Number 4607
******************************************************************************

Author: J F Zumberge

Dear Colleague,

I'd like to bring to your attention the Institute of Navigation's

2004 National Technical Meeting
January 26-28, 2004
Catamaran Resort Hotel, San Diego, California, USA

with details on the web at http://www.ion.org/meetings/ntm2004cfa.cfm .

Abstracts are due September 26, and can be submitted according to the 
instructions at the above URL.

In particular I'd like to point out the "Space Systems and Applications" 
session that I am co-chairing with Dr. Michael Moreau of NASA's Goddard 
Space Flight Center:

"Application to launch vehicles, orbit determination, mapping from space, 
gravity determination, orbital vehicle re-entry and guidance. Special 
considerations for space-borne systems, survivability, recovery from upset, 
hardening techniques. Unique problems and solutions for using GNSS for 
space navigation applications."

Thanks,

- Jim Zumberge, Jet Propulsion Laboratory