Subject: [IGSMAIL-4596]: MADR and MAD2 (tracking problems, antenna change)
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Sep 2003 13:42:20 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      11 Sep 13:42:21 PDT 2003      Message Number 4596
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

Please be advised that due to the recent increase in tracking problems
at the site, affecting both receivers, the choke-ring antenna has been
replaced with a spare unit.

Approximate time of the change, affecting both receivers, was 2003sep10
08:30 UTC.

Updated IGS site logs are in the process of being submitted, pending
verification of antenna change time. A follow up announcement will
indicate the interval of RINEX files that will be resubmitted with the
proper antenna serial number.

Best regards,

-dave