Subject: [IGSMAIL-459] IGSMAIL addresses at CODE discontinued
From: Werner Gurtner
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 3:29:53 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jan 24  3:29:53 PST 1994      Message Number 0459
******************************************************************************

Author: Werner Gurtner
Subject: IGSMAIL addresses at CODE discontinued

IGSMAIL and IGSREPORT Addresses at CODE
---------------------------------------

This is to inform yout that CODE will discontinue now the auto-forward
procedures on

            [email-masked]
and
          [email-masked]

Please send all messages to be distributed through IGSMAIL or IGSREPORT to

          [email-masked]
and
        [email-masked]:NASA.GOV
only!

I would like to remind you to observe the rule that all messages and reports
have to contain the "Author:" line as the first line. 

The message subject should be included into the e-mail header and not into
the message itself.

Werner Gurtner