Subject: [IGSMAIL-4546]: GPS data statistics available at GFZ Potsdam
From: "M. Ramatschi" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lou Estey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:14:27 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      07 Aug 14:20:42 PDT 2003      Message Number 4546
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Ramatschi

Dear Colleagues,

the GFZ performs on a routinely basis quality checks on all available
hourly GPS data files using UNAVCO's TEQC. The output of these quality
check files is then treated for statistics and visualized. Main topics
on the statistics are regarding the delay, multipath L1 / L2 (mean and
elevation dependent) and the elevation dependent visibility of GPS
satellites.

A list of IGS stations can be found here:
 http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/pb1/igs/igs_stat/Global_IGS_100.htm

This first page opens a 100 days statistics from where more detailed
information is accessible by clicking on the stations ID. The pages are
updated at least twice a day.

Critics and suggestions regarding these web pages are highly
appreciated!

Kind regards
Markus Ramatschi

--

_________________________________________

    Dr. Markus Ramatschi
    Dipl.- Geophys.
    GFZ-Potsdam
    Telegrafenberg A19

    D-14473 Potsdam

    Tel.: +49 (0) 331 288-1746
    Fax : +49 (0) 331 288-1747
    eMail: [email-masked]
________________________________________