Subject: [IGSMAIL-4527]: First Grace Gravity Model
From: Byron Tapley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:07:37 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      28 Jul 10:54:33 PDT 2003      Message Number 4527
******************************************************************************

Author: Byron Tapley

Dear Colleagues;

The purpose of the message is to inform you of the release of the 
first Grace Gravity Model.  The details of the model, as well as the 
model coefficients, can be found at the following web sites:

	http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace/
	http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace/gravity/

and
	<http://op.gfz-potsdam.de/grace/index_GRACE.html>http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/grace/

Since the mission is still in the cal/val phase, we would value your 
assessment of the models as input for improving future model release.

Sincerely,

Byron Tapley and Christoph Reigber