Subject: [IGSMAIL-0444] PROBLEM WITH EMR RINEX NAV FILES
From: R. Duval/ NRCan (EMR)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 1994 11:38:24 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jan 17 11:38:24 PST 1994      Message Number 0444
******************************************************************************

Author: R. Duval/ NRCan (EMR)
Subject: PROBLEM WITH EMR RINEX NAV FILES

A problem has been identified with RINEX Nav files generated at NRCan
(formally EMR) and forwarded to CDDIS starting day 362.93 for station ALGO,
YELL, STJO, DRAO and ALBH. 

Although the Nav messages are for the correct day, the date in the first
line of each satellite message is wrong by one day (e.g. file algo0050.94n
shows records with the date of January 6). 

This problem has been resolved as of January 17, 1994.  New Nav files will
be generated and resubmitted to CDDIS for the period day 362.93 to 016.94. An
IGSMAIL message will be issued when this is completed. In the mean
time the RINEX Nav files for the above stations during that time period
should not be used.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause,

Robert Duval

*****************************************************************************
Robert Duval
Geodetic Survey of Canada              Tel:    (613) 947-2786
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)       Fax:    (613) 995-3215
615 Booth Street                       E-mail: [email-masked]
Ottawa , Ontario
K1A-0E9
*****************************************************************************