Subject: [IGSMAIL-0443] ALBH GPS Tracker - Hardware change
From: Mike Schmidt
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 1994 12:50:16 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Sun Jan 16 12:50:16 PST 1994      Message Number 0443
******************************************************************************

Author: Mike Schmidt
Subject: ALBH GPS Tracker - Hardware change

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: ALBH
DOMES No.:      40129-M003
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927000
LOCATION:       Albert Head (Victoria, B.C.), Canada

ADVISORY: 1) Update to IGS message No. 0438:the Cesium clock was returned to
             service effective 19:30 UT Jan 13 (94.013); new antenna cable
             was installed effective 21:30. 

          2) It became necessary to replace the GPS receiver on Sunday,
             Jan 16 (94.016) effective 04:19:30 (first data point with
             new receiver);

             New receiver: Rogue SNR 8000 s/n 168 - no change in antenna
             height;

             Old receiver: Rogue SNR8c s/n 313 - the receiver experienced 
             trouble tracking as reported in IGS Mail No. 0438. Although the
             receiver subsequently appeared to recover this proved short    
             lived. Our apologies for any inconveniences.

          3) the IGS site info form will be updated and available by Jan 18,
             (94.018) unless otherwise posted

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:          IGS
                                CANADIAN ACS
                                BC ACS

PREPARED BY: MS                 DATE: 94/01/16
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Mike Schmidt
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada
9860 West Saanich Rd.
PO Box 6000, Sidney BC
V8L 4B2
TEL (604) 363-6760
FAX (604) 363-6565
internet: [email-masked]
***************************************************************************