Subject: [IGSMAIL-4386]: Corrected Site Information Forms for GLSV and UZHL.
From: Oleg Khoda <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:20:16 +0300 (EEST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 May 02:22:01 PDT 2003      Message Number 4386
******************************************************************************

Author:  Oleg Khoda

Dear colleagues,

The updated Site Information Forms for stations GLSV (Kiev/Golosiiv) and
UZHL (Uzhgorod) have been sent to the IGS CB and the EPN CB.

With best regards,

Oleg Khoda

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Oleg Khoda, Ph.D.                          Phone  : +380 (44) 266-4759
 Dep. of Space Geodynamics,                 Fax    : +380 (44) 266-2147
 Main Astronomical Observatory of the       E-mail : [email-masked]
 National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
 27, Ac. Zabolotny Str., 03680, Kiev-127, UKRAINE
------------------------------------------------------------------------