Subject: [IGSMAIL-4355]: Informations on the IERS Retreat 2003 (fwd)
From: Jim Ray "(NGS" 301-713-2850 "x112)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:14:43 -0400 (EDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      28 Apr 09:15:18 PDT 2003      Message Number 4355
******************************************************************************

Author: Bernd Richter (forwarded by Jim Ray)

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IERS Message No. 43: Informations on the IERS Retreat 2003
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:33:12 +0200

************************************************************************
IERS Message No. 43                                       April 28, 2003
************************************************************************

Dear Colleagues,

An IERS Retreat has been organized in Paris on March 31 / April 1, 2003.

The Retreat was convened to determine the future direction of the 
International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service (IERS)
focusing on the improvement of the consistency and accuracy of its 
products. 

The minutes of the IERS Retreat 2003 are now online at 

    http://www.iers.org/iers/meetings/IERS-Retreat-2003/

and can be downloaded as PDF file. The minutes include 4 annexes that 
are available as PDF files, too.

With best regards
Bernd Richter

Director, IERS Central Bureau

************************************************************************
IERS Messages are edited and distributed by the IERS Central Bureau.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, please write to <[email-masked]>.
Archives: http://www.iers.org/iers/publications/messages/
************************************************************************

----- End of forwarded message from [email-masked] -----