Subject: [IGSMAIL-4348]: Tracking problems at WILL
From: Herb Dragert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:35:17 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      19 Apr 12:35:26 PDT 2003      Message Number 4348
******************************************************************************

Author: Herb Dragert

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: WILL
DOMES No.:      40134M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    937011
LOCATION:       Williams Lake, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

The receiver at the station WILL is no longer able to lock onto satellites
and has been taken off line. Because of the numerous breaks in tracking and
the strong possibility of an unstable external clock, data  for Days 097 to
108 should be used with extreme caution. 

Because of its remote location, it will take some time to repair the
problem. We will advise the IGS community as soon as this tracker is back
on line.

Regards,
Herb Dragert

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Herb Dragert                       http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn     
Geological Survey of Canada                 Office:   (250) 363-6447
Pacific Geoscience Centre                    Fax:      (250) 363-6565
9860 West Saanich Road                   Email: [email-masked]
Sidney, B.C., V8L 4B2, Canada	                                          
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++