Subject: [IGSMAIL-4342]: NPLD delayed RINEX files available at BKG
From: "K. Herzberger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:10:11 UTC

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      10 Apr 06:10:38 PDT 2003      Message Number 4342
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger

Dear Colleagues.

The delayed or updated RINEX files of site NPLD
(Teddington/London) for the following days
2002/296-365, 2003/001-098 available through:

ftp://igs.ifag.de/IGS/obs/2002/ <296 ... 365>
ftp://igs.ifag.de/IGS/obs/2003/ <001 ... 098>

The data for the last 100 days also available through:

ftp://igs.ifag.de/gpsdata/NPLD

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards 
                          / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

+++ E-Mail:  [email-masked]

Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1
Fax:  +49 69 6333-425           
Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG 
 Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy  
Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main
URL: http://www.ifag.de/ 
     http://igs.ifag.de/