Subject: [IGSMAIL-4319]: Revised Launch Date for GPS IIR-9 (fwd)
From: Jim Ray "(NGS" 301-713-2850 "x112)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:10:35 -0500 (EST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Mar 05:11:28 PST 2003      Message Number 4319
******************************************************************************

Author: Richard Langley (forwarded by Jim Ray)

----- Forwarded message from Richard Langley -----

Date:         Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:31:13 -0400
From: Richard Langley <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Revised Launch Date for GPS IIR-9

The launch date has been shifted to 31 March 2003. The launch window is
21:54-22:08 UTC.

===============================================================================
 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [email-masked]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/
===============================================================================

----- End of forwarded message from Richard Langley -----