Subject: [IGSMAIL-4288]: Next GPS Satellite Launch
From: Jim Ray "(NGS" 301-713-2850 "x112)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:36:56 -0500 (EST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      05 Mar 06:37:30 PST 2003      Message Number 4288
******************************************************************************

Author:  Richard B. Langley  (forwarded by Jim Ray)

----- Forwarded message from Richard Langley -----

The launch of GPS IIR-9 is currently scheduled for 29 March 2003. The launch
window is 22:02-22:17 UTC.

===============================================================================
 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [email-masked]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/
===============================================================================

----- End of forwarded message from Richard Langley -----