Subject: [IGSMAIL-428] Site Status
From: George Preiss
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 1994 6:16:55 PST

Subject
******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jan  6  6:16:55 PST 1994      Message Number 0428
******************************************************************************

Author: George Preiss
Subject: Missing Data METS/NYAL/ONSA

Subject: Missing Data METS, NYAL, ONSA

My reference:  E213/94

1. No data was collected from METS and NYAL on days 364/93, 365/93, and 
001/94 due to a technical fault.

2. Difficulties are being encountered with obtaining data from ONSA on 
days 003/94, 004/94 and 005/94, probably due to a communications problem.

Regards,

George Preiss

===========================================================================
Geodetic Institute              Voice:       +47-32118393
Norwegian Mapping Authority     Switchboard: +47-32118100
(Statens Kartverk)              Telefax:     +47-32118101
Kartverksveien                  Telex:       79636 KARTV-N
N-3500 HONEFOSS                 E-Mail:      [email-masked]
Norway                          Home:        +47-32142667   
                                    
Local Time:                     UTC plus 1 hour (winter)
                                UTC plus 2 hours (summer)

Normal Office Hours:            0800 to 1600 hours local
===========================================================================