Subject: [IGSMAIL-4274]: Monumentation Summary
From: Peter Jeziorek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:18:44 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 Feb 13:18:45 PST 2003      Message Number 4274
******************************************************************************

Author: Peter N. Jeziorek

Dear IGS Colleagues,

    My name is Peter Jeziorek and I am working with Angelyn Moore at the 
IGS Central Bureau. I am currently a fourth year mechanical engineering 
student attending University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
    Various IGS workshops have recommended that the Central Bureau 
provide a summary of the many types of monumentation developed around 
the world. I've compiled an initial version of this summary, which takes 
into account materials on file at the Central Bureau, found through web 
searches, and suggested by several reviewers of the first draft. The 
information can be found at: 
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/network/monumentation.html.
    This is intended to be a living document which can be updated any 
time new information or links become available.  Please direct any 
comments or questions to the Central Bureau at [email-masked].

Best Regards,
Peter N. Jeziorek