Subject: [IGSMAIL-0427] Site Status
From: Dave Starr
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 1994 8:53:01 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jan  4  8:53:01 PST 1994      Message Number 0427
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Starr
Subject: Site Status: MCMU and KOKB

Subject: Site Status MCMU and KOKB

MCMU has been down due to a power supply failure. A new power supply has
been shipped. The installation time frame for the power supply is
currently unknown.

KOKB has seen an increase in the Multipath.

- Dave

=======================================================================
W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================