Subject: [IGSMAIL-0423] New Years Greetings!
From: IGSCB
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1993 15:41:27 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Dec 27 15:41:27 PST 1993      Message Number 0423
******************************************************************************

Author: IGSCB
Subject: New Years Greetings!

SUBJECT: New Years Greetings!

Dear IGS colleagues,

The last few days of 1993 and the rapid approach of the New Year is a good 
time to reflect on the all of the accomplishments of the past year, in 
terms of both the IGS and our own lives and activities. 

Here at the Central Bureau we are looking forward to the implementation and
improved operations of the IGS 'Permanent Service'. We know that so many 
people need to be acknowledeged and recognized for the tremendous success
of the IGS. It truly is remarkable what has been achieved in just the 
past few years! In particular, the close cooperation and special relationships 
that we have built within our community are certain to grow stronger in the
coming year and we can all look forward to a prosperous and successful 1994.

Wishing all of you the best that the New Year can offer....

Best regards,

IGS Central Bureau 

======================================================================
Ruth E. Neilan                     Telephone:   (818)-354-8330
IGS Central Bureau                 FAX:         (818)-393-6686
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
MS 238-540                                      [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA 91109
======================================================================