Subject: [IGSMAIL-4214]: cc2noncc.f updated
From: Jim Ray "(NGS" 301-713-2850 "x112)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:52:24 -0500 (EST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      20 Dec 07:03:04 PST 2002      Message Number 4214
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

The utility program cc2noncc has been updated for two receiver models:

*  Previously the "TRIMBLE 4700" receiver was incorrectly treated as a
   cross-correlating type (reports C1/P2' observables, rather than the
   IGS standard P1/P2).  According to Stefan Schaer (IGS Mail #3887,
   17 May 2002) it is actually a non-cross-correlator but reports C1
   instead of P1 (together with the P2 observable).  See also IGS Mail
   #3737 (13 Feb 2002) for background information.

*  In addition, Angie Moore relayed the information that the "LEICA RS500"
   receiver is also in the same class.

Below is a summary of the receivers for which data are currently modified
by cc2noncc:

  Cross-correlator receivers reporting C1/P2' (both observables modified):
     "ROGUE SNR-"
     "AOA ICS-4000Z    "
     "TRIMBLE 4000"

  Non-cross-correlator receivers reporting C1/P2 (only C1 modified):
     "TRIMBLE 4700"
     "TRIMBLE 5700"
     "LEICA RS500 "
     "LEICA CRS1000"
     "LEICA SR9600"

All other receiver models used in the IGS are assumed to report P1/P2.

The new version of the program (Version 3.2, 19 Dec 2002) should be
available later today at the IGS Central Bureau at
<ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/software/cc2noncc/>

My thanks again to Stefan and Angie.  Holiday greetings to all,
--Jim