Subject: [IGSMAIL-0418] agenda 12/93
From: W. Gurtner
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 8:40:16 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Dec 20  8:40:16 PST 1993      Message Number 0418
******************************************************************************

Author: W. Gurtner
Subject: agenda 12/93

Monthly Agenda
--------------

The Central Bureau maintains monthly files in the Information System
containing the availability of persons related to IGS for each day.

If you would like to be included please create a file named

       here'mm''yy'.'your_name' (e.g. here0194.daniel) 

using the 9 lines from the skeleton below, replace "your name" with
your name and store the file in a directory where it can be downloaded
by the Central Bureau. As your files will be collected daily you can
update them anytime. They are merged at the CB into a global list available
in the Information System  (igscb/general/igs/here'mm''yy').

Please keep the rows and columns intact when filling out the form
and don't overwrite the colon (:) in the "hot" line.

This message here will be repeatedly and automatically distributed
always containing the lines of a next month.

Please send (once) a message to [email-masked] with the
access procedure and name of your file(s).

Thanks for your cooperation.

Werner Gurtner.

File begins with next line:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                 December 1993
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. present       | 1   3   5   7   9  11  13  15  17  19  21  23  25  27  29  31
- absent        |   2   4   6   8  10  12  14  16  18  20  22  24  26  28  30
+ office closed |WeThFrSaSuMoTuWeThFrSaSuMoTuWeThFrSaSuMoTuWeThFrSaSuMoTuWeThFr
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your name       : . . . + + . . . . . + + . . . . . + + . . . . . + + . . . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------