Subject: [IGSMAIL-4149]: NPLD station;
From: John Davis <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Peter Stacey <[email-masked]>, Peter Whibberley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:36:09 -0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      06 Nov 09:54:35 PST 2002      Message Number 4149
******************************************************************************

Author: John A Davis

Subject: NPLD:Problems with data transfer

Dear Colleagues,
We are experiencing difficulties with the data transfer from our NPLD
station, no data is currently available. We are doing everything
possible to fix the problem and will keep you informed.

Best Regards

John A Davis 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Teddington, Middlesex, United Kingdom TW11 0LW.
-------------------------------------------------------------------