Subject: [IGSMAIL-4124]: Data flow for NANO re-established
From: Herb Dragert <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:06:26 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      22 Oct 12:06:34 PDT 2002      Message Number 4124
******************************************************************************

Author: Herb Dragert

**************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: NANO
DOMES No.:          40138M001
MONUMENT No.     957000
LOCATION:             Nanoose Bay, B.C., Canada
                
ADVISORY:

The ailing AOA BENCHMARK ACT receiver at this site was replaced by an older
ROGUE SNR-8000 receiver on Oct. 18 at 17:00UT. Daily FTP data delivery to
CDDIS has been re-instated, and data files for days 290 to 293 have also
been uploaded to CDDIS. An updated station log file has not yet been
submitted, but the current headers in the RINEX files reflect this change
in receivers. 

We regret any inconvenience caused by temporary outage at this site.

Herb Dragert
Pacific Geoscience Centre
[email-masked]