Subject: [IGSMAIL-4113]: address change
From: Jim Ray "(NGS" 301-713-2850 "x112)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:31:05 -0400 (EDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      10 Oct 13:56:11 PDT 2002      Message Number 4113
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

It pleases me to announce that I am now working at the National Geodetic
Survey (NGS), an agency of the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration (NOAA), in the Geosciences Research Division.  My new
address information is below. I would appreciate it if you would please
update any directories that you may maintain.

My apologies for duplicate copies of this message.

--Jim
     
=========================================================================
Jim Ray                                   e-mail: [email-masked]
National Geodetic Survey                  phone : +1-301-713-2850 x112
NOAA N/NGS6, SSMC3/8117                   fax   : +1-301-713-4475
1315 East-West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD  20910  
=========================================================================