Subject: [IGSMAIL-0409] GFZ corrected orbits for weeks 722-724
From: G.Dick
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 22:58:38 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Dec  8 22:58:38 PST 1993      Message Number 0409
******************************************************************************

Author: G.Dick
Subject: GFZ corrected orbits for weeks 722-724

Subject: GFZ corrected orbits for weeks 722-724

Dear IGS colleagues,

Due to a format error in our (UT1-IAT) table, we have got errors of some km in
Earth rotation by the transformation of orbits from the CIO into CTS so that
sp3 orbit files for GPS weeks 722-724 have km errors in x,y SV coordinates.

These errors were discovered only recently, and the new sp3 orbit files
have been sent to the CDDIS on 8-9 Dec.

We do apologize for any inconvenience these mistakes may have caused.

Sincerely,
Galina Dick

GFZ IGS Analysis Center
[email-masked]