Subject: [IGSMAIL-4061]: IGS 2001 Technical Report - Inputs Requested!
From: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: IGS Governing Board:;
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:19:41 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 Aug 11:23:28 PDT 2002      Message Number 4061
******************************************************************************

Author: IGS Central Bureau

[Refer to IGSMail#3951, first call for input]

Revised Input Submission Due Date for 2001 Report:

   ------->>>>>   Friday, September 20, 2002  <<<----
                   ------------------------

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please note the extension date for the 2001 Technical Report, while a 
few submissions were received by August 23, we still have quite a few 
that are outstanding. The Central Bureau is committed to completing 
this report as quickly as possible, and funds to publish should be 
sufficient over the next two months.  We hope to return to the annual 
schedule for the publications in our fiscal year 2003 after the 
difficulties in 2001/2002.

Please contribute!

Ken Gowey will continue as our editor, if you have any questions contact him at
at (818) 354-4532 or ([email-masked])

The instructions and submission guidelines outlining the preparation 
of author-produced manuscripts are at:

        http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/

Click on 'Submission Guidelines' at the bottom of the homepage. 
Please remember that all documents will be combined into a single 
styled volume. Text files with separate graphics are greatly 
appreciated. Any questions can be addressed to Ken Gowey or the CB. 
The draft table of contents is included below for your reference

kind regards,

Ruth

===========================================================================

Report Details
-------------------

Below you can see the proposed Table of Contents. This being the
annual report for 2001 please REPORT ONLY FOR THAT YEAR -- however,
if you did not submit last year, you may prepare a report covering
both years.

            -->>>>        It is our intent to ensure         <<<<< ---
               that the committed components of the IGS document
               their status, processes and developments annually.

**Authors not listed below should feel free to contribute if
appropriate by following the guidelines.** If a different author than
listed below will be contributing for your organization, please
advise the CB so that we may update this table.  Any questions? You 
know who to contact.

                         IGS ANNUAL REPORT 2001
                            Technical Report
                          Proposed Table of Contents
                 ==========================================

                                    Proposed Authors        No. of pages
                                                         (guide-line MAXIMUM)

Preface                                 TBD              	 1

1. Executive Section
          Governing Board                 Ch. Reigber             3
          Central Bureau                  R.Neilan                6
          IGS Strategic Plan - Update     Reigber, et al.         2

2. Analysis Section

          2.1 Analysis Ctr. Coordinator   R.Weber                 10-40
          2.2 IGS Reference Frame Coordinator
                                          R. Ferland              5-15
          2.5 IERS/ITRF Contributions     Z. Altamimi             5-15

          2.3 Analysis Centers                                  10 each
                  CODE                    U. Hugentobler
                  ESA                     J. Dow, et al.
                  GFZ                     G.Gendt
                  JPL                     D.Jefferson, et al.
                  NOAA                    W. Kass, et al.
                  NRCan                   P.Tetrault
                  SIO                     P.Fang, et al.

          2.4 Associate Analysis Centers

                 2.41 GNAACs                                      5 each
                        - Global Network Associate Analysis Centers
                          Newcastle       K. Nurutdinov
                          MIT             T.Herring
                          JPL             M.Heflin, et al.

                  2.42 RNAACs
                        - Regional Network Associate Analysis Centers
                         EUREF
                                         G. Weber, C. Bruyninx, et al.      5

                         AUSLIG          G. Luton                 2
                         GSI             A. Yamigawa              2
                         PGC             H. Dragert               2
                         SIR-DGFI        W. Seemueller,H.Drewes   2

     *Additional individual associated analysis reports welcome on 
relevant subjects*

3. Data Center Section

          3.1 Global Centers                             10 each
                  CDDIS                   C.Noll
                  IGN                     L. Daniel, e. Gaulue
                  SIO                     Y. Bock

          3.2 Regional/Operational Centers                3 each
                 BKG                     H.Habrich
                 HARTRAO                 L. Combrinck
                 +  Others.....             .....
   * Or include data center developments with network station reports 
adn we can cross reference*

4. Networks and Stations

          4.1 Global/Regional/Local Networks
                 IGS Network Coordinator Report
                                        A. Moore                  5-10

                 AUSLIG                  J. Steed, B Twilley        3
                 CNES                    L. Duquesne                3
                 ESOC                    C. Garcia-Martinez, et al. 3
                 GfZ                     M. Ramatschi, R. Galas     3
                 JPL                     D. Stowers, et al.         3
                 NRCan                   M. Schmidt, H. Dragert     3
                 RDAAC                   G. Steblov, M. Kogan       3
                 CORS                    R. Snay, et al.            3
                 GNS                     J. Beavan

                 Others  .....           ....

          4.2 Individual Station Reports  ....                    1 each

* We encourage reports on all stations, and especially new stations - 
photos welcome*

5. Working Groups/Pilot Projects/Committees                      4-8 each

          Precise Time & Frequency (with BIPM)
                                          J.Ray / F. Arias
          Densification of ITRF           R. Ferland et al.
          Troposphere                     G.Gendt
          Ionosphere                      J. Feltens, et al.
          LEO Pilot Project               J. Dow / H. Boomkamp
          IGLOS-PP                        J.Slater / R. Weber
          TIGA                            T. Schoene
          Real-time Working Group         M. Caissy, R. Muellerschoen

6. Miscellaneous Contributions

Distribution: IGSMail,IGSCB, IGS GB, ACs, AACs, Data Center
contacts, IGS Station Operators.

-- 
Ruth E. Neilan
IGS Central Bureau/JPL
[email-masked]
tel: 818-354-8330
fax: 818-393-6686