Subject: [IGSMAIL-4060]: CGPS@TG Survey (Update 2002)
From: Guy Woppelmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:23:51 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      25 Aug 04:24:33 PDT 2002      Message Number 4060
******************************************************************************

Author: Guy Wöppelmann

Dear Colleagues,

A couple of years ago we started a survey to identify the existing
permanent GPS stations that are close to tide gauges.

At his 7th Meeting in Hawaii 2001, the GLOSS group of experts
recommended to update the list of GPS receivers at tide gauge sites
at regular intervals.

Actually, the list of CGPS@TG stations is continuously updated,
thanks to the information that most of you kindly provide us.
See for instance the URL:
      http://www.sonel.org/stations/cgps/surv_update.html
(The up-to-date status is viewed through the dynamic web pages).

However, in the scope of the forthcoming Toulouse Workshop (Vertical
Crustal Motion and Sea Level Change) we would like to have the most 
up-to-date status. Therefore, I send this "call for input" to
different relevant Mailing Lists (sorry if you get the message twice
or more...).

At last, please, take a look at the dynamic table:
      http://www.sonel.org/phpgen/projects/survey.cgps.php3

and don't hesitate to update or correct the information of this
table by sending an e-mail to me or by completing the form which is
proposed in the report.

With my best regards,
Guy Woppelmann

-- 
_______________________________________
\ Guy Woppelmann: [email-masked]  \  
 \   Centre Littoral de Geophysique     \       _         ______ |
  \  Universite de La Rochelle           \    /   \___-=O`/|O`/__| 
   \ Avenue Michel Crepeau                \___\          / | /    )
   / 17042 LA ROCHELLE Cedex 1, France    /    `/-==____/__|/__=-|
  /  Tel: (33)5 46 45 86 13 Fax:...82 49 /     *            \|   | 
 /   http://www.sonel.org/~guy/         /                   (o)
/______________________________________/