Subject: [IGSMAIL-405] Section 6 of the Bulletin B
From: W. Gurtner
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 9:08:51 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Dec  7  9:08:51 PST 1993      Message Number 0405
******************************************************************************

Author: W. Gurtner
Subject: New IGSMAIL/IGSREPORT Addresses

                    New IGSMAIL/IGSREPORT Addresses
                    -------------------------------

The IGSMAIL and IGSREPORT mailing systems have been moved to the IGS
Central Bureau on Tuesday, December 7, 1993.

Please use AS SOON AS POSSIBLE the new e-mail addresses:

             [email-masked]  for  IGSMAILs
and
           [email-masked]  for  IGSREPORTs

The mail header "From:" field will contain: 

           IGS MAIL Service <[email-masked]>   or
           IGS REPORT Service <[email-masked]>

The mail header "Reply-To:" field will contain: 

           IGS MAIL Administrator <[email-masked]>   or
           IGS REPORT Administrator <[email-masked]>

In the From column of VMS MAIL directories you might actually find
part of the "Reply-To:" field. 

During a short transition period mail sent to the old addresses at the 
University of Berne will be automatically forwarded to the above addresses.

May we remind you that all messages and reports for automated distribution
have to contain as first line in the message body an "author line" like

Author: Wolfgang A. Mozart

and that their mail subject field should not be blank.

                                                         Werner Gurtner
                                                          Jim Zumberge
                                                       IGS Central Bureau