Subject: [IGSMAIL-404] Change to Meenix 7.5 and of frequency source
From: Claude Boucher
Date: 7 DEC 1993 17:02:46

IGS Electronic Mail        7-DEC-1993 17:02:46       Message Number 404
***********************************************************************

Author : Matti Paunonen, Metsahovi
Subject: Change to Meenix 7.5 and of frequency source
-----------------------------------------------------

 Change to Meenix 7.5 and temporary change of the frequency source to GPS
 ========================================================================

         1. Meenix 7.5 was started at Metsahovi, MiniRogue SNR-8C,
            6 Dec 1993 (D340) 11:10 UT.

         2. The hydrogen maser at the Metsahovi Space Research Station
            needs repair. Therefore another 5 MHz external frequency
            source, a BVA quartz oscillator, is feeding the GPS
            receiver from the time mentioned. The time drift seems 
            to be about 10 microseconds per day.

         Matti Paunonen
         Fax: 358-0-264995
         Email: [email-masked]