Subject: [IGSMAIL-4036]: On line GPS ZTD
From: "Rosa Pacione" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:57:37 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      09 Aug 17:06:03 PDT 2002      Message Number 4036
******************************************************************************

Author: Rosa Pacione, Francesco Vespe

  Subject: On line GPS ZTD

  ASI/GCS group analyses on a routine basis GPS data in the =
Mediterranean area0

  (with a denser resolution in Italy) to provide

  ZTD estimates both in post-processing (nominal latency 15 days)=20

  and near-real time mode (nominal latency 1h45').

  They can be viewed at:

  http://geodaf.mt.asi.it/html/GPSAtmo/ground.html

  Numerical results are available on request.

  Best Regards

  Rosa Pacione0

  Francesco Vespe
          [Mailed From: Rosa Pacione [email-masked]]