Subject: [IGSMAIL-401] Correction (week 721)
From: Claude Boucher
Date: 6 DEC 1993 11:04:05

IGS Electronic Mail        6-DEC-1993 11:04:05       Message Number 401
***********************************************************************

Author : David C Jefferson 
Subject: Correction (week 721)
------------------------------

To the IGS Community:

Due to a small software error, most of the sp3 orbit files for GPS week 721
did not contain satellite clock solutions as described in the corresponding
summary report (jpl07217.sum).  This error was discovered after the files had
been placed in the appropriate CDDIS IGS products directory.  

However, new orbit files which do have the correct clock information have been
posted to the CDDIS as of Friday, December 3, 1993, 09:23 PST. Please be aware
that any files retrieved prior to this time are no longer considered valid.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this replacement.

Sincerely,
David C. Jefferson ([email-masked])
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pasadena, CA  USA