Subject: [IGSMAIL-4006]: IGS Ottawa Workshop/Proceedings
From: Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (IGSMailbox)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:36:18 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Jul 08:36:20 PDT 2002      Message Number 4006
******************************************************************************

Author: NRCan / P. Tetreault

                        Workshop  Proceedings 
                         
                         2002  IGS  Workshop
                         "Towards Real-Time"

                          April 8-11, 2002

                           Ottawa,  Canada

 *****************************************************************************
 IGS Workshop Web Site: http://www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop.html 
 *****************************************************************************

The contributions (position paper, oral and poster) to the Ottawa 2002 IGS 
Workshop are now available on-line at 

      http://www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop.html  

Those contributions will also be distributed in a printed form in the near
future.

                  **********************************
                   To all the Workshop contributors
                  **********************************

Thank you all again for your contributions during the workshop and thank you
to those that have made their presentations available for distribution.  Please
let me know as soon as possible if you had submitted your contribution and
for some reasons it is missing from the website.

In case you have not yet submitted your contribution, it is not too late to do 
so.  All contributions received after today will be posted to the website.  
We cannot, however, assure that they will appear in the printed proceedings.

Pierre Tetreault

e-mail: [email-masked]
tel: 1-613-992-2218
fax: 1-613-995-3215

--

Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]