Subject: [IGSMAIL-3974]: New IGS stations TNML and TCMS at Hsinchu, Taiwan, Republic of China
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:29:59 +0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      04 Jul 22:37:26 PDT 2002      Message Number 3974
******************************************************************************

Author: Ta-Kang Yeh

Dear Colleagues,

The new IGS stations TNML and TCMS -- Hsinchu, Taiwan, Republic of China,
have been recently installed by National Measurement Laboratory, Industrial
Technology Research Institute. These two stations are very closely, the
distance is about 5 m.

The main domestic activities of our lab include the services of primary
calibration, traceability link and technical consultation for both public
and private sectors. In securing the global traceability, our lab also
conducts the international and inter-regional comparison for national
measurement standards.

The log files should be available at the IGSCB. Rinex files have been
uploaded to the SIO (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, USA) IGS global
data centre.

With my best regards,

Ta-Kang Yeh
National Measurement Laboratory
Industrial Technology Research Institute
Tel: 886 3 574-3714
Fax: 886 3 572-6445
E-mail: [email-masked]