Subject: [IGSMAIL-3957]: Message for igsmail
From: Ken Senior <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:24:51 +0000 (UTC)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 Jun 10:24:55 PDT 2002      Message Number 3957
******************************************************************************

author: Ken Senior

Colleagues,

I have accepted a new position in the Space Applications Branch of the
Naval Research Lab (NRL) effective July 1.  I will continue to produce and
further develop the IGS-aligned time scale clock products from my new post
at NRL.  However, because of the move there will be a period of hopefully
no more than a week (beginning this Friday June 28) during which the time
scales will not be available.

I will make a follow-up announcement when and where the data are again
available.  Please note this outage will not affect any of the standard 
IGS clock combination products.

Regards,

Ken Senior