Subject: [IGSMAIL-3939]: NVSK-update sitelog
From: "Elena A. Zapreyeva " <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:57:05 +0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      13 Jun 10:12:22 PDT 2002      Message Number 3939
******************************************************************************

Author: Elen Zapreyeva

Dear Colleagues!
Will be advised, that new site log of NVSK was resubmitted to IGS CB.                      
It was made some modifications in framed of new site log format and                        
because of changes of informations during the year.                                        
We hope that site log will be appear at the

   ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/station/log
   
   as soon as possible!

Best regards,Elen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elen Zapreyeva                          Phone: (7-8-3832)396442
Institute of Geophysics SB RAS            
Pr. Akad. Koptyuga, 3,
Novosibirsk-90, 630090, Russia          Email: [email-masked]
                                        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------