Subject: [IGSMAIL-392] E-mail Connection Problems
From: Ruth E. Neilan, JPL
Date: 30 NOV 1993 12:37:24

IGS Electronic Mail       30-NOV-1993 12:37:24       Message Number 392
***********************************************************************

From: Ruth E. Neilan, JPL
Subj: E-mail Connection Problems
--------------------------------

Dear colleagues,
This is a notice that my e-mail connection is not operating properly over the
last few weeks. In the future, please route all mail to me at:
[email-masked]
I intend to acknowledge receipt of personal messages until this problem is
resolved.  If you do not get an acknowledgement, please resend.

Another problem became evident in the mail message #389 which I sent
advising of the US holiday. It was sent from here Wednesday at noon and yet did
not reach Bern until Saturday at 4 am! 

I am looking into this problem.

Sincerely and apologetically,
Ruth