Subject: [IGSMAIL-3899]: KOSG, WSRT, IRKT, MDVO and NTUS data update
From: Boudewijn Ambrosius <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 16:28:14 +0200 (MET)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 May 07:28:48 PDT 2002      Message Number 3899
******************************************************************************

Author: Boudewijn Ambrosius (DEOS/DUT)

Due to a combination of factors (absence, full disks, computer failure
and receiver failure at NTUS) the data flow from KOSG, WSRT, MDVO, IRKT
and NTUS has been seriously disrupted during the past two weeks 
(conspiracy or Murphy's law???). Most of the problems have been corrected 
and the missing or incomplete files have been posted or resubmitted during 
the last two days.

Status:

KOSG: backlog day 139 - 142 submitted.

WSRT: backlog day 140, 141 submitted.

IRKT: backlog day 138 - 143 submitted.

MDVO: backlog day 133 - 137 and 139 submitted; incomplete files replaced.

NTUS: receiver failure since day 129 due to a power outage. Problem under
      investigation. 

Except for NTUS normal data flow has been re-established for all stations.

We apologize for the inconvenience these unexpected problems may have caused.

Boudewijn