Subject: [IGSMAIL-389] Time
From: Ruth Neilan
Date: 27 NOV 1993 11:11:35

IGS Electronic Mail       27-NOV-1993 11:11:35       Message Number 389
***********************************************************************

From: Ruth Neilan
Subj: US Holiday
-----------------

                       Subject:                               Time:12:38 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          US Holiday                             Date:11/24/93
Just an advisory that Thursday and Friday, November 25, 26 are
holidays in the United States for everyone.  It is our Thanksgiving 
Day and all agencies, universities and businesses are closed.

=============================================================================
=============================================================================
CODE/IGSMAIL Remark: The message above arrived at the CODE/IGSMAIL-Box at
                     Nov.27. 4.00 am. Therefore the Mail is distributed to
                     the IGS-community too late. We apologize for any 
                     inconvenience.
=============================================================================