Subject: [IGSMAIL-388] SCHEDULED POWER OUTAGE AT IGN
From: Loic Daniel
Date: 26 NOV 1993 19:26:54

IGS Electronic Mail       26-NOV-1993 19:26:54       Message Number 388
***********************************************************************

From: Loic Daniel
Subj: SCHEDULED POWER OUTAGE AT IGN
-----------------------------------

 Due to a general power outage this week-end, IGN will be unavailable from 
26/11 19:30 pm (UT) to 29/11 at 7 am (UT). we are sorry for the 
inconvenience and the very short notice of that ( this seems to have been 
planned in a hurry by the technical staff at IGN).

Loic Daniel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut Geographique National
BP 68
94160 St-Mande
France
Tel:  (1) 43-98-83-38
Fax:  (1) 43-98-84-88
e-mail: [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------