Subject: [IGSMAIL-3877]: World Space Congress, Houston, October 2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:12:59 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      14 May 09:31:09 PDT 2002      Message Number 3877
******************************************************************************

Author: John M. Dow
Subject: World Space Congress, Houston, October 2002

Dear colleagues:

This is to remind you of the joint CSTG/PSD1/IAF Symposium on

Integrated Space Geodetic Systems and Satellite Dynamics

at the World Space Congress, Houston, 16-18 October 2002

(http://www.copernicus.org/COSPAR/houston2002).

The deadline was May 13, but there is still room for presentations and posters.
See the above web site (details of scientific programme/Commission B) for
information on the meeting, instructions on abstract submission, and abstracts
received up till now.

We look forward to receiving your abstracts and hope to see you in Houston!

John M. Dow