Subject: [IGSMAIL-3835]: BRUS: tracking interruption
From: Carine Bruyninx <[email-masked]>
To: IGS mail <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:28:49 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      16 Apr 00:25:06 PDT 2002      Message Number 3835
******************************************************************************

Author: C. Bruyninx

Dear Colleagues,

This morning (7:00 UTC, April 17, 2002) we have started to move the ROB time 
lab to a new office. As a consequence, the data transmission of 
the IGS/EUREF station Brussels (ASHTECH Z-XII3T) will be interrupted.
Note that the antenna location will not be affected.

We will be back on-line in a few days. A notification will be send out at
that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause.

best regards,

Carine Bruyninx
Pascale Defraigne

____________________________________________________________             
[email-masked]
Royal Observatory of Belgium       Tel:+32-2-373.02.92 
Av. Circulaire No 3                Fax:+32-2-374.98.22
B-1180 Brussels                         
BELGIUM                                      
____________________________________________________________