Subject: [IGSMAIL-3833]: HOLB data problems for DOY097,098
From: Herb Dragert <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 23:17:43 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      08 Apr 16:17:46 PDT 2002      Message Number 3833
******************************************************************************

Author: Herb Dragert

**************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: HOLB
DOMES No.:      40130M003
MONUMENT No.    927005
LOCATION:       Holberg, B.C., Canada
                
ADVISORY:

The Leica CORS1000 receiver at this site experienced problems yesterday,
Apr. 7, beginning shortly after 19:00UT.

This resulted in a data gap from Apr. 7, 19:00UT to Apr.8, 06:14UT, and
incomplete or corrupted hourly data files from 06:14UT to 16:15UT on Apr. 8. 

Normal data collection initiated with hourly File Q at 16:16UT. Hourly
Files G through P for DOY098 which were pushed to the CDDIS and the SOPAC
servers should be discarded. These problematic data have been excluded from
the daily merged files and the daily data files for HOLB for D097 and D098
will hold only data for 00:00 to 19:00UT and 16:16 to 23:59UT respectively.

We regret any inconvenience caused by these data problems.

Herb Dragert
Pacific Geoscience Centre
[email-masked]