Subject: [IGSMAIL-3821]: IGS Ottawa Workshop/On-Site Registration
From: Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (IGSMailbox)
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 5:58:11 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      02 Apr 21:58:13 PST 2002      Message Number 3821
******************************************************************************

Author: NRCan / P. Tetreault

			 ON-SITE REGISTRATION
                         
                         2002  IGS  Workshop
                         "Towards Real-Time"

                          April 8-11, 2002

                           Ottawa,  Canada

 *****************************************************************************
 IGS Workshop Web Site: http://www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop.html
 *****************************************************************************

This is to inform you that on-site registration will begin Sunday evening 
April 7th, between 6h30PM until 8h30PM and continue Monday morning April 8th,
between 7h30AM until 8h30AM near the Cartier Room of the Courtyard Hotel,
one level down from reception.

Registration fees, to cover meeting expenses including lunches and a banquet,
will be CAD$180.00 by cash or travelers checks only.  Credit card charges 
cannot be accepted.

Please note that Ottawa will be moving to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday April
7th at 2AM.

Pierre Tetreault

e-mail: [email-masked]
tel: 1-613-992-2218
fax: 1-613-995-3215

--

Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]