Subject: [IGSMAIL-3796]: 2000 Annual Report Available
From: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: IGS Governing Board:, ;;;[email-masked];, [email-masked], David Hinkle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:43:11 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 Mar 17:00:58 PST 2002      Message Number 3796
******************************************************************************

Author: IGS Central Bureau

Dear colleagues,

The pdf version of the IGS 2000 Annual Report is available, see:
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/overview/pubs.html

Many thanks to each of the contributing authors and to the wonderful 
technical staff at JPL,  Marilyn Morgan, Audrey Steffan, and David 
Hinkle, for assistance in producing this document.

The check copy was reviewed by the Governing Board in December, and 
resources allocated to the Central Bureau by NASA Solid Earth Science 
have enabled us to catch up on publishing these important documents 
(the 1999 series was available late last year). In the very near 
future the 2000 Technical Report, the detailed companion to the 
Annual Report, will be available as well.

The 'IGS Strategic Plan 2002-2007' will be completed for the Ottawa 
Workshop and will be distributed by mail along with the 2000 Annual 
Report to all corresponding members of the IGS.

kind regards,

Ruth