Subject: [IGSMAIL-376] E-mail Box Down
From: Ruth Neilan
Date: 19 NOV 1993 20:42:47

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       19-NOV-1993 20:42:47       Message Number 376
***********************************************************************

From: Ruth Neilan
Subj: E-mail Box Down
---------------------

From: Ruth Neilan <[email-masked]>

                       Subject:                               Time:6:44 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          E-mail Box Down                        Date:11/18/93
Dear colleagues,
Just one more message today!  I was on travel  last week and 
discovered that I had not received any e-mail from 
10 through 16 November . 
Please retransmit any mail sent to me during that time, 
in particular the pre-registration for the joint workshop in Paris.  

My apologies and thanks,
Ruth