Subject: [IGSMAIL-3705]: IGS Ottawa Workshop / Poster Session
From: Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (IGSMailbox)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:46:27 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 Jan 11:46:29 PST 2002      Message Number 3705
******************************************************************************

Author: NRCan / P. Tetreault

                      POSTER SESSION ANNOUNCEMENT
                         2002  IGS  Workshop
                         "Towards Real-Time"

                           April 8-11, 2002

                           Ottawa,   Canada

  ***************************************************************************
  IGS 2002 Workshop Web Site: www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop.html
  ***************************************************************************

The following announcement is to invite interested participants to the 
IGS Ottawa Workshop to present posters highlighting their IGS related 
activities.  The poster session will take place during the afternoon of 
Tuesday April 9th and may include, given sufficient time, short one or two
minute oral introductions.  Participants that intend to present posters
are asked to send an e-mail to [email-masked] including the poster title 
as well as the names and affiliation of presenters.

Agencies contributing to IGS as Operational, Data or Analysis Centres are 
especially encouraged participating and contributing to this session.

Pierre Tetreault
Natural Resources Canada
Geodetic Survey Division 
tel: 613-992-2218
e-mail: [email-masked]