Subject: [IGSMAIL-369] GPS Global Network Advisory: MCMU
From: Dave Starr/JPL
Date: 8 NOV 1993 18:48:46

IGS Electronic Mail        8-NOV-1993 18:48:46       Message Number 369
***********************************************************************

From: Dave Starr/JPL
Subj: GPS Global Network Advisory: MCMU
---------------------------------------

The McMurdo antenna was relocated on 31 October 1993. NSF required this
relocation as the support building that we where associtated with was
removed. The old marker id in the files was T562, the new marker in the
files is MCMU. Operator and agency information is now MCMGPS1 and JPL
respectivly.  Data resumed flowing to JPL on 5 Nov 1993. New antenna
location will be available shortly.

- Dave

=======================================================================
W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================