Subject: [IGSMAIL-3680]: USNO power outage on 12 January
From: Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:24:17 EST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      10 Jan 10:24:19 PST 2002      Message Number 3680
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

In order to perform major work on the power distribution system for
the building housing the Earth Orientation Dept. at USNO, there will
be a scheduled power outage on Saturday, 12 January 2002, starting at
04:00 EST.

This will have an unavoidable effect on our product deliveries for the
IGS, including no access to the IERS Bulletin A (at maia.usno.navy.mil),
probably for the period 06:45 - 15:00 EST, and missing submissions for
the IGS Rapid and Ultra-rapid combinations on that day.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause users.

--Jim

=========================================================================
Jim Ray                                   e-mail: [email-masked]
U.S. Naval Observatory, EO Dept.          phone : +1-202-762-1444
3450 Massachusetts Avenue, NW             fax   : +1-202-762-1563
Washington, DC  20392-5420
=========================================================================