Subject: [IGSMAIL-368] 1994 IERS and IGS Workshops
From: M. Feissel, R. Neilan
Date: 8 NOV 1993 18:35:55

IGS Electronic Mail        8-NOV-1993 18:35:55       Message Number 368
***********************************************************************

From:	M. Feissel, R. Neilan
Subj:	1994 IERS and IGS Workshops
-----------------------------------

INTERNATIONAL EARTH ROTATION SERVICE                  INTERNATIONAL GPS SERVICE
     SERVICE INTERNATIONAL 
   DE LA ROTATION TERRESTRE                                FOR GEODYNAMICS

        IERS WORKSHOP                                       IGS WORKSHOP
   Paris, 1994 March 21-23                             Paris, 1994 March 23-25

                                  FIRST CIRCULAR

     The two Workshops will be held in Paris, respectively at Paris Observatory
and Institut Geographique National. The Wednesday 23 March sessions will be 
common to the two workshops. The meetings will consist of oral presentations, 
panel discussions and poster sessions.
 
     Help will be provided to participants for booking hotel rooms in the
vicinity of Paris Observatory or Institut Geographique National. The travel 
time between the two institutes is 35 minutes by metro.
 
     The second circular with draft program will be sent in January 1994 to 
those who send back the pre-registration form hereafter (not later than 1993 
December 15, please) to:

     Martine Feissel                   AND           Ruth Neilan
     IERS/CB                                         IGS/CB 
     Observatoire de Paris                           JPL MS 238-540
     61 Avenue de l'Observatoire                     4800 Oak Grove Drive
     75014 Paris                                     Pasadena, California 91109

     FAX:  (33) 1 43 25 55 42                        FAX: (1) 818 393 66 86
     [email-masked]                                  [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                1994 IERS and IGS Workshops Pre-registration Form
 
     Name:                                    e-mail:
     Address:
                                              FAX:

     Participate in the IERS Workshop         Participate in the IGS Workshop
     will [ ]         may  [ ]                will [ ]       may  [ ]

     Request hotel booking?                   Desire hotel location near:
     will [ ]         may [ ]                 [ ] Paris Observatory
                                              [ ] Institut Geographique National
===============================================================================