Subject: [IGSMAIL-3608]: KOUR station out of commission
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:40:13 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 Nov 09:43:47 PST 2001      Message Number 3608
******************************************************************************

Author: Ignacio Romero

Dear all,

Unfortunately our station in Kourou is out of commission.  The outage started on
day 311 and we thought it could be quickly fixed, but this is not the case, some
equipment has been shipped to French Guyana to fix the problem.  When the
station is again available we will advise via another IGS mail.  Sorry for the
inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,

Nacho Romero

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Nacho Romero                             [email-masked]
Aerospace Engineer, PhD.                 http://www.gmv.es/
GMV at ESA/ESOC/Navigation Research Office         http://www.esa.int/
IGS Team at ESOC                         http://nng.esoc.esa.de/
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc