Subject: [IGSMAIL-3588]: IRK w/o H-maser
From: "Vjacheslav T. Zalutsky" <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail box <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:12:59 +0900

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      12 Nov 00:18:16 PST 2001      Message Number 3588
******************************************************************************

Author: V.ZALUTSKY
Subject: IRKT w/o H-maser

Dear Colleagues:

During last two weeks we are observing very unstable TR-8000 work, reflecting
in many cycle slips, sporadic satellites signals lost and large multypath
without visible reasons. After numerous efforts to find main reasons of such
behavior we decided to check external 5Mhz signal connectors and cables.
As a sequence starting from 7:00 UT of November 12th our receiver is working
with internal crystal generator.

I hope we will ready to connect H-maser again 1-2 days later after my special
notice.

I apologize for possible inconveniences,

Vjacheslav ZALUTSKY

*****************************************************************
Dr.V.Zalutsky
Head of Time-Coordinates Measurements division,
Department of Metrology for Time and Space,
East-Siberian Research Institute for Physics-Technical 
and Radio-Technical  Measurements (ES RIPRM = VS NIIFTRI)

VS NIIFTRI       tel: +7-395-2-393-853 ,   +7-395-2-460-822 
57, Borodina Str.,              fax: +7-395-2-393-848                    
Irkutsk, 664056                 e-mail: [email-masked] 
RUSSIA                  [email-masked] 
***************************************************************